Vision & Values
Vision & Aims
Our vision is for Brampton Primary Academy to be a nurturing, inclusive learning environment in which every member of our community feels welcome and has a strong sense of belonging to the school. We are committed to developing the whole child and creating life-long learners who strive for excellence and are well equipped for the next stage in their education.
Our core aims are to:
- provide a safe and supportive environment in which everyone feels valued and represented;
- celebrate identity and diversity and promote equality and inclusion;
- build positive relationships and work in partnership with parents and carers;
- set high expectations and raise aspirations;
- provide an exceptional standard of education underpinned by a broad, balanced and well-sequenced curriculum and purposeful enrichment opportunities;
- equip children with the knowledge, skills, values and attitudes needed to succeed now and in the future;
- recognise children's talents and encourage pursuit of individual interests;
- develop children's sense of agency and empowerment;
- promote physical and mental health and wellbeing;
- support children’s spiritual, moral, social and cultural development; and,
- instil a sense of curiosity and appreciation for the world around us and the desire to have a positive impact in society.
Aspiration - we aim high!
Collaboration - we work together!
Determination - we never give up!
Our vision, aims, values and rules culminate in our vision statement:
Educating, Enriching and Empowering Everyone for the Future