At Brampton, we welcome applications for volunteers at the school.
We believe that volunteering can:
• Encourage parents/carers to become more involved in school life
• Help foster positive relationships between the school and parents/carers
• Give parents/carers better insight into the ways of working in the school, which often results in parents/carers feeling more equipped to support their own child
• Provide parents/carers with training that may be transferable to their own line of work
• Enable the school to provide even more experiences for children
• Inspire people to take up work in a school – many members of team started out as volunteers at either Brampton or another school before joining the education sector!
Please download the powerpoint slides below to find out more about the roles available and the process of applying to volunteer.